The face of business is changing with mobile applications. More and more businesses are relying on them, and most importantly, they can make their operations more efficient. Want to improve your daily operations? Want to organize your ideas? Want to manage your travel expenses? Small businesses have apps for both.
Small businesses are more efficient and productive the more tasks they can automate, stay organized, and streamline. As well as we managed to host plans, there are tons of tools to help.
Take a look at these 6 best business apps for small businesses in 2022.
Cloud Computing Apps
To run a small business, you need to delegate tasks to several talented people – think designers, copywriters, project managers, and your spouse. Miscommunication is inevitable if you don’t have the right tools. The following business apps make it easy to share files, organize ideas, and keep track of your team’s tasks.
You can share files among PCs, tablets, and smartphones with Google Workspace (formerly G Suite). There is an option to upgrade to unlimited online storage with the standard package. You can also create documents, spreadsheets, presentations, drawings, and more.
- A smart business solution.
- Reduces the need to use multiple applications to perform basic business tasks.
- Offers a professional email experience free of advertisements.
Price: Plans start as low as $6 per user per month.
E-commerce systems that streamline shipping can save you time if you sell and ship products online. Using Ship Station, you can process online orders, get order alerts, print shipping labels, track shipments, and more.
- Compatible with most e-commerce platforms, including Shopify and WooCommerce.
- Streamline your order processing to suit the needs of your business.
- Create custom shipping labels that showcase your brand.
Price: Plans start at $9 per month
Stop guessing what your customers want, and ask them yourself. Create surveys for measuring user engagement and getting anonymous feedback from customers on your products, pricing, website, and any unmet needs your target market may have. You can create simple or complex surveys with Survey Monkey. You can also find tips on the website about how to phrase questions. You can share login information with your team members when creating surveys so they can view results and reports.
- Create surveys using a template and brand them with your business’ colors and logo.
- You can access survey results from any device.
- Use your website, emails, social media accounts, and other channels to distribute your surveys.
Price: Fermium, with discounts for students and educators (advanced packages start at $32 per month).
You can easily invoice your clients (and more!) using this cloud accounting software. Fresh Books lets you create and customize invoices, as well as set up automatic billing. You can also track business expenses – and track how you spend your time for an eye-opening account of the amount of time you spend on each task.
- Easily accessible from any screen.
- You can accept credit cards from your mobile device.
- It converts estimates into invoices.
Monthly fee: $15 for five clients. Free Invoice Template downloads are available.
Dropbox Business is a cloud computing application that synchronizes files across multiple platforms. You can access all of your files on the go with mobile apps that offer small-business plans. You only need three users.
- It offers cloud storage for important files.
- Ensures that important files do not get lost.
- Multiple storage options are available.
Price: Starts at $12.50/month for 3+ users
Microsoft One Drive
Microsoft One Drive lets you store files in the cloud and share them through synced folders. With the One Drive mobile app, you can view and edit One Drive files on any smartphone or tablet. The app works on Macs and PCs but more services, such as settings backups and automatic photo uploads are available only to Windows 8 and Windows Phone users.
- Provides convenient file sharing.
- Prevents files and folders from getting lost.
- Provides collaboration tools that are easy to use.
Price: Starting at $5/month per user.