Sometimes you may struggle with a laptop that tests your patience. Unless you are a monk, you need to upgrade your computer. A laptop update helps regain momentum for any work you do, whether you create something or play. If your needs have changed, then you need a new system. If you have changed your job or even if you are now a new college student, you need to upgrade your system.
If you are now in college, then you might choose something that is light and easy to carry.
If you want something to work with in your office, you will have to choose something that is powerful and fast.
Let us explore more.
RAM is also called Random Access memory. RAM helps to speed up a computer’s functioning. It will help you to process any tasks quickly on your machine. You will be able to switch jobs quickly and have a smooth experience. If you have a RAM of 4 GB or lower, you need an upgrade. You may go for a 16 GB RAM or an 8 GB RAM. Though the former is more expensive than the latter.
Ways to know how much RAM is used now in your PC
- Press Control+Alt +Delete together and go to the task manager.
2. There you can choose a performance. After that, you may check how much RAM is being used. You require at least 8 GB RAM for light web browsing, Video streaming and mid-range gaming.
Before buying anything, make sure you know the specifications of the parts of your PC. Check the RAM capacity of your PC, and then make sure there is scope for improvement. Only then go ahead and buy anything.If you need help you may contact Friss computer repair service.
2. Storage memory
Are you using a laptop that is more than a few years old? If so, it may be time to upgrade. Here are three reasons why:
1. Storage memory: If your laptop has a small amount of storage memory, you may find yourself constantly deleting files in order to make room for new ones. Upgrading to a model with more storage space can help solve this problem.
2. Processing power: If your laptop is slow and outdated, upgrading its processing power can make it run like new again.
3. Battery life: Laptops that are several years old may not have very good battery life anymore. Upgrading to a newer model can help you stay productive on the go.
This part of memory is vital as it lets you store any documents you want. If you watch many videos, or if you are more on keeping photos and songs, then you need more memory. It is a good idea to convert HDD to SSD. Many laptops or computers come with good storage, but you may need to upgrade over the years as updates take over a lot of space. You may try to get that done.
3. Graphics Card
1. A laptop’s graphics card is important for many reasons. Most importantly, it dictates the quality of the image that is displayed on the screen. If you’re looking to do any gaming or watch high-definition videos, then you’ll need a graphics card that is up to the task.
2. Many laptops come with integrated graphics cards, which are fine for basic tasks like browsing the web or checking email. However, if you want to do anything more intensive, you’ll need a dedicated graphics card.
3. A good graphics card will make your laptop run faster and smoother. It can also help improve your battery life, since a powerful graphics card can put a strain on the battery.
4. If you’re in the market for a new laptop, be sure to check out the graphics card specs before making your purchase.
Graphic cards are essential for gamers. Most PCs will cover any basic graphic designing today. If you are not big on games, don’t bother. At Friss Laptop repair service, we have authentic spare parts under one roof.
If you are looking for a total revamp, then and only then go for a processor change. If you do not want to buy a new piece, and still if you have an ongoing need for a PC, then you need to do a processor revamp..
Also, you need to do this if you are a gamer or a coder.
1. Processor speed is a key factor to consider when upgrading your laptop. Not all processors are created equal, and the newer the processor, the faster your laptop will run.
2. If you’re looking to upgrade your laptop, be sure to check the processor first. You may be able to find a newer model with a faster processor that will make your laptop run much more smoothly.
3. Keep in mind that not all processors are compatible with all laptops – so be sure to do your research before making a purchase.
4. Upgrading your processor can make a big difference in how well your laptop runs – so if you’re in need of an upgrade, be sure to consider this option!
To conclude, bear in mind what exactly you need. You won’t need the gaming card if you are not into gaming. So first find out what you need.