If any individual is appealing to get a laser treatment to remove a tattoo it is essential to carefully prepare for the treatment. The candidate is required to make the necessary preparations that might guarantee that the process operates well and that the candidate gets the best outcomes possible. Following these pre-treatment instructions and recommendations of the dermatologist will help the candidate prepare for their laser tattoo removal. To know more about How to Prepare for Laser Tattoo Removal: Pre-Treatment Instructions and Guidelines, keep reading the post!
What are the Expected Results?
The size, colour, and placement of the tattoo, as well as the skin type of the individual, the number of sessions, and other factors, all can affect the outcomes of laser tattoo removal. However, laser tattoo removal can assist to lighten or totally erase a tattoo, leaving the skin looking clearer and smoother.
What are the Benefits:
There are many benefits of the treatment, some of which are as follows:
- Minimal downtime.
- long-lasting results.
- Safe and effective.
- Minimal pain and discomfort.
- Skin texture is improved.
- The method does not cause any damage.
- The method can be customized.
- Assist in fading or completely eliminating unwanted tattoos.
- Feel more confident and comfortable in their own skin.
- Laser tattoo removal is normally considered a safe procedure.
- Requires minimal downtime.
- Permits individuals to return to their regular activities.
- Can be used on a wide range of tattoo colours and types.
As per the experts at Enfield Royal Clinic, there is a candidacy criteria to follow:
- The candidate must be above 18 years.
- The health of the candidate must be good medically and physically.
- The tone of the skin must be fair to medium.
- Candidates with older tattoos will not require much time, whereas candidates with newer tattoos will require more time and sessions.
- The candidates must have practical assumptions.
Laser Tattoo Removal- Pre-treatment Instructions and Guidelines:
Following are mentioned the instructions & guidelines that are essential to follow:
- Do some research to identify a reliable practitioner with laser tattoo removal experience before making your appointment.
- It is essential to make sure the expert on the treatment is using equipment that has received FDA approval.
- Avoid using self-tanning products, tanning beds, and the sun for at least two weeks prior to your visit. This will ensure that your skin is at its natural colour and help avoid skin damage.
- Avoid some prescription medications and nutritional supplements as they can make the candidate more sensitive to bleeding and bruising during the process. It is recommended to tell your doctor about any vitamins or medications you are taking and follow their advice.
- Keep your skin hydrated and healthy by drinking plenty of water, this will help your therapy work better.
- Clean the area around the tattoo with soap & water. In addition to ensuring that the skin is clean and clear of debris, this will assist prevent infection.
- At least 24 hours before your visit, refrain from alcohol & smoking. As alcohol might make it harder for your body to heal and increase your risk of bleeding.
- Dress comfortably so you can access the tattooed region with ease. By doing this, the procedure will be made as comfortable as possible.
- To ensure that you are at ease and ready for the treatment, arrive at your appointment early and fill out any required documentation.
How is the Procedure Done?
The procedure will be done in the following steps:
- Making an appointment for a consultation with a skilled specialist is the first step in the laser tattoo removal procedure. During the consultation, the provider will evaluate the tattoo and go over the patient’s medical background, skin type, and treatment goals.
- Before the procedure, the provider might advise the patient to stay out of the sun and numb the treatment area with a topical anesthetic to lessen pain.
- A specialized laser instrument will be used by the practitioner to provide precise energy pulses to the tattoo ink during the procedure. The ink particles absorb the laser energy, dissolving into smaller fragments that can be removed by the body’s natural mechanisms.
- Following treatment, the practitioner will give recommendations for aftercare, such as keeping the region dry and clean and minimizing sun exposure. After the procedure, the treated area can be swollen, red, and sensitive to touch for a few days, but these side effects should eventually go away.
- Follow-up sessions will be planned accordingly because it usually takes several treatments to get the desired results. Depending on the tattoo’s size, colour, and placement as well as the patient’s skin type, different treatments may be required.
The Laser Tattoo Removal Cost:
The cost of tattoo removal in Abu Dhabi is not fixed as there are some factors that will impact the real price such as sessions required, consultation fee, the fee of anesthesia, the name and reputation of the clinic, the expertise of the doctor, and some other expenses. Thus, the real cost will be decided at the first consultation with the doctor.
Get Rid of the Tattoo and Boost your Confidence!
If you are willing to scrape away the tattoo, then book yourself right away with the most expert doctor in Abu Dhabi. We assure you that you will see the desired results after just a few sessions!