Do you feel shy when you think of the color of your vaginal and anal areas? Do not get embarrassed, you just need laser treatment for this purpose. Vaginal and anal bleaching helps you in getting the results you want such as the lighter skin color of your vaginal and anal regions. To explore the benefits of Laser Vaginal and Anal Bleaching you need to read the page. This page is for Unveiling the Benefits of Laser Vaginal and Anal Bleaching. This is the most popular treatment these days because of people’s consciousness of their beauty. Read to know more.
- Done under local anesthesia
- Procedure time: 50 minutes
- Long term results
- Recovery: 2 weeks
- Side effects: redness and swelling
What Is Laser Vaginal and Anal Bleaching?
This is a process in which a laser is utilized to make the vaginal and anal area lighter. The treatment aims to treat the darker areas around the vaginal regions. You will no longer feel embarrassed and shy after the treatment. An expert surgeon will carry out the procedure and will absorb the melanin from the skin which results in a light skin tone.
You may feel a little irritated or discomfort after the procedures but all these go away after a few days. You might feel redness, pain or scarring but this is not in every case.
Benefits of the Treatment:
Here are a number of advantages that can be achieved by this process. These are the ones written below:
- The procedure is painless and quick:
The procedure is quick and does not cause any pain for the patient. You can get your results within a few sessions. The severity of the condition decides the number of sessions for the treatment. For some people, the number of sessions is less than for others.
- The outcomes will stay there for long terms:
When people go for laser vaginal and anal bleaching the outcomes of the treatment stay there for years. The resulting time also fluctuates with different factors like hormonal changes, aging issues, and other exposure factors.
- There are no side effects or risks in the treatment:
Unlike other bleaching techniques, laser bleaching is safe and harmless with the outcomes same as the other treatments give. The laser decreases the dark tone and makes the skin lighter and helps with pigmentation issues. Other methods can be harsh on the skin but laser bleaching is safe for this purpose.
- Treatment is cost-effective:
The treatment is affordable as compared to other traditional ways of treating the darker vaginal and anal areas.
- Your confidence and self-esteem increase:
When you feel upgraded in yourself and know that you are receiving the best treatment to ensure your beauty you feel confident and better.
Ideal Candidate for the Treatment:
People who can get the treatment are the ones who have the following:
- You should be over 18 years for being a candidate for the treatment
- If your vaginal and anal areas are darker
- If you are concerned about your cosmetics and aesthetics
- Aging issues and complications
After the treatment, the patient needs to follow proper aftercare to maintain the results. The aftercare is as follows;
- The tenderness and the irritation will remain there for one week. To treat this you can use ice cubes or other ointments as per the doctor’s prescription.
- Keep your treated area clean and clear to maintain the results.
- Use antibiotics as prescribed by your doctor.
- Do not indulge in hard exercise as it can affect your targeted areas.
- Apple moisturizers as per doctors’ recommendation
Cost of Laser Vaginal and Anal Bleaching:
The cost of the treatment depends on various factors and that is why the price is different for different cities and areas. The factors that affect the price of the treatment are the ones present below:
- Doctor who is performing the treatment
- Location of the clinic
- Reputation of the clinic and doctor
- Number of sessions required for the desired results
- Condition of the patient
- Other reasons like hoteling, restaurants bills, and other charges
When Can I Get the Treatment?
When you feel like you need to make your vaginal and anal areas light and your overall physical and mental health is good for this then you can go for the treatment. The time when you do not have any medical history or another medical issue. You want to regain your confidence and self-esteem. You can pay for the treatment with your earnings or savings then you can go for the treatment.