Every individual wishes to have flawless skin that is clear & perfect. However, elements like free radicals, changes in hormones, & sun exposure can harm the skin and cause dark spots and patchy pigmentation, making the individual appear older.
No matter what color our skin is, we all desire to have an even skin tone, a healthy glow, and clear bright skin. However, with the advanced technology, there are multiple techniques from medications to Injections & lasers in Abu Dhabi to help our valuable clients sort out their concerns. To know more, keep reading the informative post!
Skin whitening is an aesthetic procedure that aims to enhance the tone of the skin by reducing the appearance of any dark spots. By reducing the quantity of melanin that is responsible for the dark shades of skin. In addition, not only skin whitening is attained but the procedures seek to eliminate blemishes, tanning and so much more.
A Little More!
For years, individuals have been injected with Glutathione to get glowing skin. It stops the formation of melanin, controls free radicals, and brightens the skin. Depending on the actual skin tone, the effects can be seen after five or six sessions. These Skin Whitening Injections in Abu Dhabi are gaining popularity in many countries throughout the world, especially in countries where lighter skin is desired. This type of treatment has been used to decrease discoloration & permitting men and women to gain the perfect healthy skin they have always desired.
If you are the one, appealing to have whiter, brighter, and flawless skin & want to learn about The Pros and Cons of Skin Whitening Injections, then here you are on the right page!
What Situations can the Injections of Skin whitening be Useful for?
Skin treatment is a powerful technique for any individual who requires it to improve the appearance of their skin. The therapy enhances the tone & texture of the skin by restoring the following conditions:
- Age spots.
- Dull skin.
- Scars of acne.
- Uneven skin tone.
- Skin damaged by the sun.
- Hyperpigmentation and melasma.
The procedures can be accomplished not just on the face but also on other body parts, that includes:
- Knees and feet
- Knuckles & hands.
- Elbows & underarms.
- Inner thighs & bikini area.
What are the Pros & Cons of Skin Whitening Injections?
We are all aware of the fact that with every treatment, there are pros & cons. And so as with this treatment.
The Pros of Skin whitening Injections:
- Safe and effective.
- Brighter & whiter complexion.
- Skin condition has improved.
- Reduction in free radical damage.
- Even the tone & texture of the skin.
- Improvement in the appearance of skin discoloration.
The Cons of Skin Whitening Injections:
These are minimal and will settle down within a few days:
- Minimal pain.
What are the Pre & Post-care Tips?
Prior to & after the treatment there are a few essential tips that are required to follow:
- Avoid smoking.
- Do not take blood thinners.
- Refrain from drinking alcohol.
- Keep the treatment area clean.
- Refrain from going under the sun.
- Prevent taking any medications.
- Do not smoke.
- Apply ice packs.
- Prevent taking hot showers.
- Restrain from consuming alcohol.
- Refrain from going out in the sun.
- Use a well-prescribed sunblock.
- Refrain from exposing the skin to heat.
- The sunblock must contain UVA & UVB protection.
How Many Times Whitening Injections are Required?
A single skin-whitening injection can be given every 7 days in the beginning, this means the entire process could take 3 months. Anyhow, 12 injections are delivered in total and for maintaining results, later one injection can be given every month.
What are the Steps taken for the Process?
The following are the steps to accomplish the treatment.
- Consultation: The expert on the treatment will evaluate the condition of the skin, ask about the desired results and decide if the injections are a good option or not.
- Preparations: The skin of the candidate will be cleansed.
- Anesthesia: An anesthetic cream will be applied to numb the site of treatment and to make the candidate comfortable during the treatment.
- Injections: the skin specialist will inject the solution at the site of treatment by utilizing a fine needle.
What is the Cost?
As per the dermatologist at Enfield Royal Clinic, the cost of the treatment is not stable as there are some factors that will change the price for instance injections required, the name of the clinic, the skills and proficiency of the doctor, and some other expenses. However, the real price will be decided at the initial meeting.
Get Back the Radiant & Flawless skin!
The combination of excellence is here! If you are the one seeking to whiten and brighten & have concerns about skin treatments, then get yourself booked with the Best Skin Clinic in Abu Dhabi and have an amazing experience.