THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW BEFORE POSTING –
Our policy is to only offer “follow” links to high-quality content, and we’re not apologetic about our standards.
Our website gets many guest proposals, but we only publish a limited amount of them. The purpose of our website is not to simply farm out articles, but rather to provide readers with legitimate value. Also, we respect that you may be using publishing to build your brand or your marketing strategy. Take a look.
CONTENT GUIDELINES –
- With writers who write high-quality content, we are looking for long-term collaborations. Please contact us if you can write articles of this type, and we will be happy to work with you.
- We would like you to write articles of about 500 words minimum.
- You must make sure your post is original, unique, and plagiarism-free. If you submit a piece of content that is copied and pasted, it will be rejected outright.
- Your post will be more readable if you use subheadings, paragraph breaks, and bullet points.
- We do not permit republishing of articles once they are published on our website.
- Your post must have an 2 high quality image, one used in blog, 1 as a featured image, both must be different
- You can include 2 hyper link in your content.
To contact us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if the above guidelines are acceptable to you. By providing us with your information correctly and completely, we can easily contact you.
- Topic Name
- Small Summary(200 Words Maximum)